Dr Małgorzata Czarnecka specialist of Respiratory Medicine , specialist of Allergology, pediatrician
I graduated from the Medical University of Lodz in 1984 . I obtained the first degree specialisation within Pediatrics in 1992. Since 1996 as a specialist in Respiratory Medicine
I organised and I have been running Alergologic -Pulmonary Clinic NZOZ ALERGOMED www.alergomed.net . At the same time I was working in Alergological Clinic at Immunology, Reumatology and Allergology Department at Medical University in Lodz.
I participated in research work in the Clinic. I was granted the title of Allergology Specialist in 2004.
I still continue to improving my knowledge and skills, I take part in many courses and symposiums. Among other things, I participated in international conferences in the field of Allergy and Clinical Immunology ( EAACI) in London, Riga , Copenhagen , Barcelona , Helsinki, Vienna and Lisbon.
I am a member of British Society for Allergy and Clinical Immunology.
My patients living in the UK who visited my clinic in Poland persuaded me to start working in London.
Allergy symptoms can be:
- prolonged runny nose, sneezing, blocked nose, itchy eyes
- prolonged dry or productive cough, dyspnoea, shortness of breath
- often recurrent colds, bronchitis or pneumonia
- recurrent abdominal pain, diarrhea or constipation
- skin rashes especially with itching
We diagnose and treat :
- allergies and respiratory diseases in children and adults
- asthma, allergic rhinitis and conjunctivitis
- skin allergy, eczema, urticaria
- recurrent infections of the upper and lower respiratory tract in children and adults
- chronic cough
- we treat using sublingual immunotherapy
We make diagnostic tests:
- skin prick tests with food allergens and inhalants
- patch tests
- blood allergy tests: specific IgE tests