Dr. Adam Dobrowolski – Consultanting Urologist. Member of European Association of Urology (EAU) since 2001. Board Member of ESUO – European Section of Urologists in Office EAU. Author or co-author of several urology papers and meeting reports. Principal Investigator in several Clinical Trials in urology. Specialisation in Urology awarded in 2001 r. (Katowice, Poland) Prestigious title Fellow of EBU (FEBU) awarded in 2001 r. (Rotterdam, the Netherlands). Recently worked as Urologist at NHS University Clinics in Leicester and London. Previous Clinical Intership at prestigious Univeristy of Miami, Miller School of Medicine Urology Clinic, Miami, USA.
Active participant in multiple international scientific Conferences in Urology for many years. Nowadays works at „Fast Medica” outpatient Clinic, London, UK as Consultant Urologist and as Lead Consultant and Centre Director at „Centrum Urologiczne” outpatient and day-case Centre in Mysłowice, Poland.
Qualifications: MD, FEBU
The urologist’s offer includes:
- Professional diagnostics of haematuria: recurrent, persistent, indefinite;
- Comprehensive diagnostics of urination: incontinence, urinary retention, anuria, oliguria, polyuria, pollakiuria;
- Treatment of genitourinary injuries: penis, testicles, scrotum, kidneys and bladder and prostate gland
- Ultrasound of the kidneys, bladder and urinary tract;
- Bladder catheterization, placement, replacement, catheter removal;
- Diagnosis and treatment in the scope of urinary tract diseases and diseases of male reproductive organs such as kidney stones, urinary incontinence, prostate problems as well as fertility problems or erectile dysfunction.
- Urethral dilation in urethral or bladder neck strictures