Doctor Behzad Shirdel is a multilingal (Farsi, Polish and English) orthopaedic specialist.
He graduated from Medical Academy of Warsaw in 2000. He decided to specialise in trauma and orthopaedic surgery, which covers acute injuries, congenital and chronic disorders as well as overuse of the bones, joints and the associated soft tissues, including ligaments, nerves and muscles.
Doctor Shirdel worked in the Polish capital acute trauma hospitals, at the same time developing his private practice. He extended his experience to work for the NHS in London and Northern Ireland.
- orthopaedic consultation
- Upper limb nerve block for pain relief (shoulder, elbow, wrist and hand)
- Lower limb nerve block for pain relief (ankle joint, knee, hip area, foot – including heel spurs)
- Spine area nerve block for pain relief
- A crackling finger
- Ingrown nail
- PRP (tennis and golfer’s elbow, Achilles tendons)
- Intra-articular injections (corticosteroid or hyaluronic acid)