Dr Malgorzata Radkowska – Experienced and appreciated paediatrician, specialist of allergology and pulmonology.
She is a holder of a Certificate of Fully Registered Medical Practitioner with Specialist Registration. She is a graduate from the Pomeranian Medical College in Szczecin. She obtained her professional experience working at the Institute of Clinical Allergology, Pomeranian Medical University in Szczecin, at the Specialist Hospital ” Zdroje ” in Szczecin and running the private practice.
She had a placement at the Guy’s and St Thomas’ NHS Foundation Trust in London gaining experience at Paediatric Allergy Clinics.
As an allergist and pulmonologist she provides health care to both children and adults.
Doctor Radkowska continually deepen her medical knowledge and skills by attending many courses, workshops and conferences, also international ones i.a. in Geneva, Milan, Athens and London.
She is a member of Polish Allergological Association ( PTA ), European Academy of Allergy and Clinical Immunology ( EAACI ) and also British Sociaty for Allergy and Clinical Immunology (BSACI).
The diagnosis and treatment of allergic diseases
Consultations for children and adults in the field of allergic diseases, such as:
- Allergic rhinitis
- Allergic conjunctivitis
- Atopic dermatitis / eczema
- Contact dermatitis
- Urticaria / Hives and Angioedema ( Quinke’s edema )
- Food allergy
- Latex allergy
- Anaphylaxis and Anaphylactic shock
The diagnosis includes:
- Prick tests with aeroallergens, the standard panel – tree pollen, grass / cereal pollen, weed pollen, house dust mites, mould (Alternaria, Cladosporium), pet dander – dog, cat. There are possible the additional tests with other pet dander (hamster, guinea pig, rabbit, horse).
- Prick tests with food allergens, the standard panel – cow’s milk, egg white, egg yolk, wheat flour, rye flour, cod, chicken, pork. There are possible tests with fresh / uncooked foods (prick by prick tests). Make sure you do not take antihistamines for 3 days before the test because they can affect the results.
- Patch tests which are used in diagnosis of contact dermatitis, European standard panel, 30 substances, i.a. rubber components, dyes, metals ( chrome, nickel, cobalt ), barabens.
- Immunological tests – specific IgE blood testing